Being a gay kinky pup in the military can be a bit of a balancing act. Thankfully, it is much less of an issue today than it has been in years past. In this episode, we talk with three of our fellow kinksters who are or have served in the military: Pup Jimmy, who is currently on active duty as a reservist; Skuff Pup who was recently in the Marine Corps; and Daddy Tony, who served wayback in the Navy. We talked about some of the differences in how gay men were treated in the military over the years and how Jimmy balances his work, gay, and kink lives while on active duty. There’s some good stuff here you don’t want to miss!
In the News
- Help make these idiots irrelevant
- When you see this guy at our kink events, make him suck your dick
- Or maybe this guy can do him. But only for one day.
- That webbing gets caught in things, ow.
- Don’t ignore that nagging feeling when you can’t find your favorite toy
- Serving in the military
- Differences in the treatment of gay men in different military generations
- Kinky while on active duty
- Fooling around in the service
About Our Guests
Jimmy Basset is a young Soldier in the Army reserves, out to and accepted by his closest battle buddies. His battle buddies often accuse him of being “you kinky fuck” but they have no idea of the specifics or just how right they are. He was recently adopted by pup Tank and welcomed into that family by Tank’s other beta, Ace. Still new to the wide world of kink and the Atlanta kink scene, he’s having the time of his life making new friends in the community and learning what really gets him going. Often seen at the Atlanta Eagle on gear nights, there is no telling what he’ll be wearing or who will be scritching him.