Many of us, yes even the gay kinky boys, know this episode’s guest. We’ve seen her books or photos. We’ve gotten boners over the bondage photos. And she is deliciously wicked with great ideas about what to do with the bondage.
She’s so awesome that we had to get Midori on the show. Enjoy!
In the News
- PSA 1: If you’re a convicted cannibal, you might want to lie low for a while after released from prison.
- PSA 2: When you’re “#1 in the gay porn industry,” you shouldn’t go around choking and beating your girlfriend. Or trying to have sex with a 14-year old.
- There are bronies who aren’t sexual with the My Little Pony?
- Listener letter
- Midori is so judgey
- Who is Midori?
- Rope Dojo
- Using your voice for seduction
- How did she get started with rope bondage?
- #FemTentacles (#Femtacles)
About Our Guest
Winner of 2013 Best Sex Educator, Best of San Francisco, by SF Weekly Magazine!
Sexuality educator, author and artist based in San Francisco, Midori’s made an improbable career out of being the traveling coach on the art of creative and sensual living.
Dubbed “the super nova of kink” by Dan Savage, Midori is known for her hilarious and practical classes on enhancing sexual fulfillment, boosting confidence and expanding personal growth. Native of Tokyo, Japan, she brings a unique perspective pleasure and authentic living.
She wrote the first English language book on Shibari with “Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage” the hot essays in “Wild Side Sex: The Book of Kink” and twisted dark science fiction in “Master Han’s Daughter” . In 2001 she founded Rope Bondage Dojo®. She has trained many cadres and leads many Dojos each year. She also created ForteFemme , a unique women’s dominance weekend training and empowerment intensive.