In this episode, we tackle a very serious topic. Domestic violence and abuse are not easy subjects. In vanilla relationships, they are difficult to recognize when they are happening to you. It’s even harder when done in the context of power exchange, dom/sub, or BDSM.
Pup Nitro joins us to talk about this sensitive and very important topic.
If you are or think you might be in an abusive relationship, please seek help from trusted friends, family, or professionals. The National Domestic Violence Hotline is available to help or point you in the right direction.
In the News
- Porn makes dicks hard! Yay!
- At the moment, jacking off into someone’s coffee isn’t illegal in Minnesota.
- Nitro’s previous experiences
- Warning signs: How can you tell when you or someone you love is in an abusive situation?
- Immediate full control
- Isolation from family and friends
- How can you tell the difference between healthy BDSM and abuse?
- How to find help if you think you might be in an abusive relationship or situation
- Disturbing statistics about abuse and LGBT people
About our Guest
Bryson “Pup Nitro” Hankinson
International Leatherboy 2011
In 2006, he moved to Atlanta where he met Sir Alan Penrod and began to discover his “Leather Heart”. Nearly a year later he earned his collar and was given his pup name, “NITRO” (Needs Intense Torture to Reach Orgasm). Nitro is currently the President of Panther L/L, and is a Co-Founder of the Hotlanta Rubber and Gear Club. He is the co-owner of Southeast Black and Blue, LLC, and co-producer of Atlanta Leather Pride. He has held the titles of Mr. Hotlanta Rubber 2008, Southeast Leatherboy 2011, and International Leatherboy 2011. Nitro teaches BDSM and Leather Lifestyle classes on a variety of topics and enjoys any play involving tight bondage, mummification, rubber/latex, electricity, cbt, and watersports. He also serves as a mentor to other boys, helping them find their voice within our beautifully diverse leather community.