The puppies have invaded! This episode was recorded during SEA-PAH’s Unleashed event. It’s a new social, mosh, and dance, with some bondage demos thrown in for fun. Oh, and we recorded a show at the beginning of the evening! Join us with about 40 or 50 puppies.
- Unleashed! SEA-PAH’s new event, described by SEA-PAH President Kitty. (That’s Nightcat.)
- Pup Danger tells us about Dangerous Designs. They make chainmail collars, with seven unique designs. You can find them on Facebook: Dangerous Designs. Also email Danger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This is why all of the men in Seattle have constant boners, but apparently not Daddy Tony.
- Game of Thrones is homoerotic. Apparently. But no hard dicks.
- Apparently criminals in London now commit their crimes while wearing mankinis.
- Don’t offer to rim the officer when he’s arresting you.
- Audience Participation – What does puppy mean to you
- Sir Dale. What is puppy play, from the perspective of a handler?
- Alex, who recently moved to Seattle from Minneapolis. Also a handler. He’s the former secretary of the Northstar Kennel Club.
- Pup Razz talked a bit about how to handle being female in the puppy community. She was on Episode 65.
- Spike (Bloodweiser) is a furry turned handler turned puppy. Switch. He talked about how furries invade puppy space.
- LW is a banjo pickin’ puppy. How does LW get into puppy headspace? Banjo scene music.
- Figaro is International Puppy 2015. He was on Episodes 46, 95, 96, and 114.
- VAN-PAH will be in Vancouver Pride on August 2.
- International Puppy Contest is July 16-19 in St. Louis.
- August 27, 2015, is Camp K-9. Tickets are already on sale.
Mr. S Leather Co.
This episode sponsored by: Mr. S Leather. While at IML a few weeks ago, Drew asked Skeeter to design a custom puppy hood. Daddy Tony has also had some custom work done. Skeeter is the head of the Research and Development team at Mr. S, she is awesome, and she can do just about anything with leather that you might want. Give Mr. S a call if you have a crazy horny idea, and she’ll work with you to make it reality.