The gay community struggles with the issue of age. There are a lot of guys who have strict age limits on the men they will socialize with and the guys they’ll have sex or play with. Others of us will often make snap judgments based on the age listed in a man’s profile online. Some of these limitations are insultingly superficial; some are necessary to avoid a creepy factor or prison time. Most of these limitations affect everyone’s self-esteem, whether we realize it or not.
On this episode, Daddy Tony and Sparky explore some of these issues both with the gay community in general and with kinksters and BDSM practitioners specifically.
Douchepickle of the Week
- Martin Shkreli
In the News
- Whether or not you think things are different now than before, it would still be hot if leather got off of the computers and out of the phones and back into face-to-face interaction.
- Sensationalism in the news doesn’t really help anyone.
- Yes, it’s true. He doth protest too much.
- Caitlyn may be trying to do good things, but she might want a better (or different) PR advisor.
- How are things different in the kink and play scenes as you age?
- When limiting yourself to only guys of certain age, you’re missing out on potential mindblowing connections.
- Sometimes age limits are necessary — for instance, to avoid minors.
Mr. S Leather Co.
This episode sponsored by: Mr. S Leather. The crew of the NoSafeWord Show would like to give a big thank you to the folks at Mr. S Leather for all of the support that they have given us over the past two years. Please look at their latest newsletter, get yourself some awesome gear, and be sure to let them know that you appreciate their sponsorship of the NoSafeWord Show.