Our transgendered brothers are fierce! Have you ever seen one of them wield a whip or a strop? Don’t mess with ’em! But they’re also just as kind-hearted and fun to be around. And they add so much to the tapestry of kinky gay life.
Mitch and Jonas join us to talk about being a transman in the kink community. They have some great things to share with us.
Douchepickle of the Week
- Kim D***s and Jim Jordan
In the News
- Teaching the babies the rules can be so difficult sometimes. It’s like teaching a puppy.
- Usually you want the hoover to be used on your dick, not your dick hoovering other things.
- South Carolina is trying to emulate Florida.
- Mitch’s background
- Jonas’s background
- How being kinky affects gender identity
- Acceptance (or lack of acceptance) of trans men
- Accidentally using wrong pronouns
- Personal safety
- Awkward questions
About Our Guests
Jonas is a leather boy who has been in the community for over 15 years. He came up through the women’s community in Berlin, Germany, before he moved to San Francisco to be with his now husband and Sir, Mitchel. After moving to Seattle almost 8 years ago, he connected to the men’s community there, joined SML, and later also Sbol, where he is now president. He is also proud boy to Miss Becca, WA Bootblack 2014. He is out as trans, and feels he is eternally trying to figure out how to pick up all those hot Daddies out there .