There are several other people around who have podcasts and video channels. And sometimes they get newspaper articles written about them. Or one podcast will talk about the others.
You got it! We’re talking with Pup Bolt and Pup Amp about their video channel. (Video podcast? Vidcast? Is there a name for a recurring video thingy on YouTube?)
And remember, kids: Sound it out.
In the News
- And here I thought it was actually a unicorn dropping a deuce.*
- He probably realized he was losing too much money because of distraction.
- “Sex researcher and social observer” is a great defense for your trial. Let us know how that goes.
- Listener letter: Reaction to Episode 171.
- What’s the Watt?
- Bolt and Amp are not dating!
- Different types of relationships and
- Dealing with notoriety in public
- The pornographies and how that feeds the show
- The intersection of the kink/porn/podcast life with muggle life
- Ukeleles and condoms
- How would your younger self think of you today?
About Our Guests
Matt writes for The Stranger. He is a published author. Go out and read his book, Defining Marriage. (Click that link to find all of the different formats for the book — paperback, ebook, and audio book!) In addition, Matt does a Defining Marriage podcast. On top of all of that, he does another podcast called Sewers of Paris.
Mr. S Leather Co.
* See this video on YouTube if that reference is too obscure.