Welcome to Jr. High School Biology class. Today we’re going to learn about penises, testicles, and scrotums. And how to stimulate or make these things hurt. Our teacher is VisibleRestraint, and he’s going to teach us about anatomy and some of the injuries you boys can get when you do things too roughly. This is important information, class. Just ignore the comments from the dropouts at the back of the room.
Be sure to tune into Part 2 of this show, when we discuss the fun aspects of CBT.
In the News
- Beyoncé sells her underwear to gay boys! (And it’s labeled so I know which is mine. How thoughtful.)
- We get enough homophobia. There’s no need to make it up.
- A squealing pig is a happy pig
- Dude, you don’t need to rob a deli to get your bondage fix
- Anatomy of the Penis
- Anatomy of the Balls
- More Anatomy
- Cautionary Tales: Penis
- Cautionary Tales: Balls
- What we don’t do
- Why do some guys like CBT?
About Our Guest
Daniel, otherwise known as VisibleRestraint, has been gleefully roughing up cocks and balls for many years. You can find him on Twitter, Tumblr, and he has an awesome web site with excellent photography of the bondage and cock-and-ball work he has done.
He has been on the NoSafeWord podcast several times before:
- Episode 64: Polyamory Part 2
- Episode 63: Polyamory Part 1
- Episode 59: Pervertables Part 2
- Episode 58: Pervertables Part 1
- Episode 31: Center for Sex Positive Culture
Mr. S Leather Co.
This episode is sponsored by: The Venus 2000 Masturbation machine! Your relentless milking machine! Check it out at www.nosafeword.com/venus