In our last episode, we talked with Stephen about exploring his lycra, rubber, and watersports kinks with his husband Jason (aka Jay), and Jay earning the title of Mr. International Rubber. We pick up the story with Jay’s all-too-brief experience as MIR.
We also discover in this episode that Stephen really likes brunch.
In the News
- 18-year drag/performance art show Trannyshack is changing its name
- I hate it when I mistake BMWs for shape shifters!
- You’re not supposed to use your hands when you’re a palm reader
- At least one MMA fighter thinks it would be cool to watch a gay guy beat the shit out of someone
- Jay’s experience as MIR
- Jay’s passing
- Being the widower of a title holder
- The aftermath
- Moving to Seattle
About Our Guest
Stephen Perry, husband of MIR16 Jason Lynch. Stephen is a long-time lover of lycra and has come to love rubber in the past several years. He enjoys the sexiness and confidence that comes with wearing rubber. He’s also pretty adept at strapping naughty guys down. Stephen has been a core member of the New England Rubber Men, a judge of Mr. International Rubber, and a judge and organizer of Mr. New England Rubber. You can follow his antics and a few too many TMI moments by following him on Twitter as @TotesVaninky.
Mr. S Leather Co.
This episode sponsored by: Mr. S Leather. For this episode we feature the Hunter Harness Side Holsters – two accessories that go with the Hunter Harnesses we featured in the last episode. There are two different side holsters, the Slim Phone/Money Holder and the Large Accessory Pouch.