The puppies are invading! Quick, grab ’em by the collar!
For this episode, we have a bunch of puppies (and one kitty) telling us about a bunch of upcoming events. There is a contest coming up in about two weeks for 2015 Northwest Puppy and Handler. We touch on some of the recent passings in the puppy and leather communities in the past couple of months. Finally, we talk about SEA-PAH’s campout coming up in three weeks.
In the News
- He never used a shopping cart at the store
- Don’t vampires do that thing with the eye contact, too?
- How come military guys who look like this never show up on my Craigslist?
- By my calculation, these are less than $10 each. Stylish gay male underwear ain’t near that cheap.
- Northwest Puppy and Handler Contest
- Recent losses to the community
- Puppy Camping Trip
About Our Guests
Our guests have all been with us on the NoSafeWord Show previously. Pup Figaro is International Puppy 2015, and he was on our last episode. Nate, the Vice-President, and Pup Gadget are members of the Board of Directors of Seattle Pups and Handlers and have been on the show many times. Matthew is the President of SEA-PAH. Pup Debit is the Treasurer of SEA-PAH, and Nightcat is a kitty on the SEA-PAH Board of Directors. I don’t really know how he doesn’t get ripped to shreds with all of those puppies around. Check out previous episodes to hear more about these guys.
Mr. S Leather Co.
This episode sponsored by: Mr. S Leather. For this episode we feature the Silicone Quad-Polar Prostate Stimulator by ElectraStim called “Sirius.”