Hi folks. Our engineer is feeling unappreciated. He recently asked if anyone actually reads these blog posts when we post a new episode. I tried to tell him that everything was okay, that yes, in fact, our loyal listeners do appreciate all of the effort he puts into writing up the show notes. I even patted his head to make him feel better. But I’m not sure it helped much. So if you could do me a favor and send him a tweet (@slyydawg) and let him know that you read this, that would be awesome. Send it to us, too. That’s @NoSafeWord_Show and @slyydawg.
But try not to be too sweet. We all know he’s a delicate flower (cough) but at some point, we just need to show him some tough love. Thanks.
In the News
- Cemeteries are not the safest places for sex. I’ve seen the movies.
- Who let them in?
- Is this the result of the organ donation program for sex toys?
- Somebody at the University of Exeter has way too much time on his hands.
- All straight people should read this. (Both of our straight listeners.)
- Intersection of Pot & Sex
- Memories of Dore Alley / Public Sex