Description of Show
Today’s very special guest is Sister PussyWillow and she will discuss transgender and how they interact with the different kink communities.
- In the News
- Stormy Daniels shows some class in responses to Twitter haters.
- When a state bar association sends all lawyers in the state a picture of fully exposed breasts, hilarity ensues.
- A mash-up of a tuxedo jacket and a leather harness, Olympic skater Adam Rippon hits the red-carpet.
- BDSM and pregnancy. How can it be safely done?
- Our Guest Today – Sister PussyWillow
- Transgender and the general kink community. Sister will give us some insight.
- Pronouns. Always important.
- With our guest, all three of us are Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, so they all talk about gender and being a Sister.
- Talking of BDSM and Trans, what can the “typical” leather guy do to make Trans people more welcome?
- The immortal line between a personal preference and being phobic of a community.
- Where does it lie between a gay cisgendered male who is not attracted to female genitalia, and a trans man who has female genitalia?
- Must a gay cisgendered male accept every invitation to sex with a trans man out of fear of being called transphobic?
- Are personal preferences allowed?
- Let’s go: RuPaul and the banning of trans women from RuPaul’s Drag Race (which Ru ended up rescinding the ban and apologizes.)
- Will Ru recover from this, or is this time a step too far?
- If things do go negative, does Ru still need to suffer a full shunning, or maybe just less attention?
- What about drag and its general prohibition to cisgendered females (while trans men doing female drag does not seem to be a problem?)
- The unfortunately-common question to trans males who do female drag: Why did you transition to male if you like to wear dresses?
Join our Telegram chat! https://t.me/joinchat/DKke0gfuG6RhFZQ91FnK2w
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/nosafewordshow/
Mr. S Leather Co.
This episode sponsored by: Mr. S Leather. For this episode we feature the 1 3/4″ Leather Armband with Piping. From small to extra-large, and in red, gray, blue, and yellow piping. Only $29.95!