A couple of years ago, Sparky got some Twisted Monk rope from his partner Damien for Christmas, and that is the only rope we have used since then. It is high quality rope that we absolutely love to use for all kinds of scenes.
One of the great parts of being in Seattle is that we have some very interesting Kinksters, so we had to bring in Monk knowing he is just down the road from us. We talk all about rope, how its made, and about quality differences in rope.
You have to check this one out, it was a wild one!
In the News
- Behind the Candelabra
- Canada Blood Donation Lifted – Sort of
- Boy Scouts Gay Ban Ruling
- Biting boyfriends dick
- Live Show Report from the IML contest – Dreadfire
- How did you get into rope as a kink?
- Why did you start selling it?
- Recommendations on rope
- How novices should learn how to use it better
- How to take care of it and make good rope last
- Advice on working with rope in general
About Our Guest
Monk is the proprietor of Twisted Monk, which makes high quality hemp rope made especially for the use of binding humans. He lives in Seattle with his wife. Check out his merch at twistedmonk.com.