Description of Show
We are talking with our friend Debit (first debuted on the show in Episode 51 – Covering Recovery and has been back many more times) about masculinity and identity issues within the kink world.
- Douche Pickle of the Week: Women Trump Supporters Close Their Accounts At Nordstrom For Dumping Ivanka
- Sparky is now on the path to join the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence
- DFT and Debit share their journeys as Sisters themselves
- There is growing acceptance of fem, drag, and trans people in the leather community
- The group discusses masculinity and those that broadcast that they are only looking for “masc”
- Publicly declaring who you aren’t “into” is negative energy that stigmatizes people
- Sparky played with a whiny lispy fem-bot, and he used to be called Chanté
- Cologne is not a good idea if you don’t know your partner likes it
- We respect all gender-identities and misgendered colloquialisms are not the same as disrespecting trans men and women
- DFT wants to do a gender mind fuck scene
- The sisters are becoming more interwoven in the kink community since they share missions and members
Mr. S Leather Co.
This episode sponsored by: Mr. S Leather. For this epis
ode we feature the Single Tail 16 Plait.