Description of Show
We speak to Daddy James, a trans-man who talks about how his kink and his gender identity intersect.
- What Now? Maybe we should consider a bomb shelter?
- In the News: Chechnya and the establishment of gay concentration camps. Here is how you can help stop the practice and work is proceeding on helping gay men evacuate Chechnya.
- Our guest, Daddy James, talks about his life as a trans-man, and the different transitions he has made.
- James talks about how being a boy for a Sir helped him to reinforce his gender identity.
- Youth and the daddy role – With Daddy James being 25, he tells us how he deals with a certain ageist attitude.
- Daddy James provides some advice to younger daddies on how to project your inner-daddy without having to be an overly aggressive douchebag.
- Daddy James talks about his time as a puppy and how he has mentored others in the puppy community and how dominance can still be shown within a puppy/dog headspace.
In the fall of 2014, Daddy James began his life in Leather as a service boy to SIR Quinn as a member of the Skullfucker Leather family. In this role, he learned about Leather traditions and was mentored in the role and responsibilities of being a Dominant. Seeking a way to express himself and his identity further, he also became active in the Seattle pup community as a highly energetic Jack Russell Terrier named Chance. In the winter of 2015, he earned his Leather-pup hood as a right of passage from boy/puppy to Daddy/Handler.
Mr. S Leather Co.