Description of Show
The guys turn to the more sobering subject of safety – both personal safety and online safety.
- In the News
The US House passes a bill that would require a mandatory minimum 15 year sentence for behavior that half of teens engage in: sending naked selfies to each other.
- It seems that there is a sexual minority group that does not feel welcome at Pride parades.
- Our guest, Pawlish, is the 2017 International Mister Boot Black. He talks about his experience as an Asian man in the leather community.
- What about race fetishization? It seems the “vanilla” (non-kink) community may be more guilty of that than kinksters.
- It seems left versus right politics is unfortunately alive and well…within IML.
- Find Pawlish on Facebook at #IMBB2017
About our Guest
Pawlish is passionate about learning and mentorship—fostered by his years at a particularly “fruity” company. After 18 moves across 3 continents, what he’s learned is to stay hungry, and IT for an SF startup fits that bill… for now. That hunger also persists when it comes to Leather & kink, where he loves discussing social impact and
challenging others’ perspectives. He’s found resonance with puppy play, bootblacking, and Sir/Daddy roles. You can find him wagging away while putting a shine to a boot, snacking on whatever he’s recently baked. Pawlish lives in Cincinnati with his husband, Bamm-Bamm.
Mr. S Leather Co.