Description of Show
This week we discuss what’s in the news and answer a couple letters from our listeners. In the spirit of #MeToo, we condemn the assholes the assault others for their own pleasure and power.
- In the News
- Our guest today is Sparky’s pup, That Drew Lion, a.k.a. Brutus, the co-host of Ungagged.
- The main topic: Poppers and Max Impact
- Poppers is really videotape player head cleaner.
- The most common chemical considered poppers is isobutyl nitrate, but there are many other chemicals in the nitrates that are also called poppers. Amyl nitrate is banned in the US.
- Why do people do poppers?
- It is inhaled
- Euphoric, horny feeling
- It relaxes the muscles very effectively and quickly, promoting a head rush
- Also relaxes muscles involved in sex, including the rectum, vagina, throat, and even the urethra.
- The bad side to poppers
- Out of control feeling
- Because of the different chemical makeup, the brands of poppers effects vary.
- Those with respiratory problems should use caution since it causes respiratory irritation.
- Not many states ban poppers completely. The sale of poppers is banned in Canada.
- Max Impact
- It is a product that is not considered poppers, and it has a much stronger effect.
- It is the chemical ethyl chloride.
- Usually in a spray bottle
- It is much more in the realm of anesthesia.
- There have been many deaths caused by Max Impact
- Those new to poppers should stay away.
- Either product can be addictive, and those who are addicted to it are not very fun in bed.
- Your erection could also be difficult to get or maintain without poppers.
- Poppers also should never be used while on Viagra, since both lower blood pressure and could lead to dizziness, fainting, and even death.
- Overall, like any drug, use with caution. As Brutus said, poppers should only be used to accent a scene, but if it becomes a center of the scene, then it could be problematic.
Join our Telegram chat! https://t.me/joinchat/DKke0gfuG6RhFZQ91FnK2w
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/nosafewordshow/
Mr. S Leather Co.
This episode sponsored by: Mr. S Leather. For this episode we feature the Cellblock 13 Spandex Hood. The Open Mouth Spandex Hood is $21.95, while the Padded Open Chin Hood is $23.95.