Description of Show
Today’s show discusses the kink of bug chasing. Is it the taboo of taboo sex?
- What Now?
- Trump, racism, Mike Pence’s preferences, etc.
- In the News
- Bug Chasing
- This article introduces bug chasing, or the kink of an HIV-negative person who desires to acquire HIV. Do HIV exposure laws add to the kink?
- HIV exposure laws, many of them passed over 30 years ago, need reform. California has recently lowered this crime from a felony to a misdemeanor.
- How would a bug chaser’s kink change after they become HIV-positive?
- Does this fetishization of HIV-positive people come from a place of stigmatizing HIV-positive people?
- Some bug chasers talk about their fetish being about risky, taboo sex that is no different than other sorts of taboo sex.
- Some others view bug chasing is a form of mental illness or a fetish that should never be encouraged.
- The guys don’t necessary view it in either extreme. It is more of struggle for them to understand the kink.
- Definitely there is much more to talk about, and the guys may address it again in a future show.
Join our Telegram chat! https://t.me/joinchat/DKke0gfuG6RhFZQ91FnK2w
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/nosafewordshow/
Mr. S Leather Co.