This pup was in town for the Northwest Puppy Contest recently, where Daddy Tony got a chance to meet him. It seemed like a natural fit to talk with him about his experience as the current International Puppy title holder. Slavepup Axel is a bouncy pup with a lot of energy, and he is more than happy with focusing that energy on representing the pup community.
We talk about all sorts of puppy related issues and what it is like being a title holder puppy!
In the News
- Macklemore’s Same Love
- NYC bars drop Russian vodka
- Conservative nut links Ariel Castro to gay marriage
- 10 crazy things that causes orgasms
- Guy passes out and wakes up with no penis
- Who is Slavepup Axel?
- How he got the international title
- What is it like being a judge at the Northwest Puppy Contest?
- Organizing, community, and fundraising for kink groups
- Talk to the puppy just getting started
About Our Guest
Slavepup Axel is International Puppy 2013, the first pup to win the title since the organization was created in 2011. He identifies as part tolling retriever, part submissive, and part butthead-mutt. This year, he has appeared in 13 states and 2 provinces, performing demonstrations, fundraising for pup groups and charities, representing International Puppy, and advocating for pups in the leather and kink communities. S.P. Axel is handled, trained, humiliated, abused, and loved by Master Kevin Chaulk of Vancouver and Sir Kevin Mischka of Washington, D.C. He lives with his husband of 15 years in Richmond, Virginia. Find him on Facebook and his blog.