Description of Show
In the heat of the end of summer, we are here to update you on the craziness of the last week.
- What Now?
- In the News
- There was a death at a British kink festival in the woods, Flamefest. There were nipple tassles, witches, and hedonism.
- Queer Cripple Andrew Gurza is building the group DisabilityAfterDark to open up about the intersection of disability and sex.
- When introducing your pubescent children to sex, don’t for get anal intercourse. Don’t expect your school’s teachers to broach this topic appropriately.
- With a Telegram chat message from a listener, “My leather club is having a midlife crisis?” we discuss cliques in the gay kink community.
- Certain kinks and sub-communities draw certain age groups and personalities of people
- Puppies are a great place for younger and less experienced kinksters to join, and some older guard groups feel resentment for the loss of past ways boys would publicly join the leather community
- Gender bending boys still see widespread ostracism from the leather community as well, even as attitudes improve
- We must evolve for the future, we cannot hold onto purely past ways of doing things and expect them to carry into the future
- Leather contests need to be brought into a modern day purpose
- Certain traditions like collars are evolving and shouldn’t be used as a wedge to push new people out of the community.
Join our Telegram chat! https://t.me/joinchat/DKke0gfuG6RhFZQ91FnK2w
Featured photo is Mr. Leatherman Toronto 2016 Jeremy Feist (left), Toronto Puppy 2016 “Pup Benny” (center), and International Person of Leather 2016/Ms. Leather Toronto 2016 Shahrazad (right) courtesy of the Black Eagle Kennel Klub.
Mr. S Leather Co.