Description of Show
In the heat of the end of summer, we are here to update you on the craziness of the last week.
- What Now?
- In the News
- There was a death at a British kink festival in the woods, Flamefest. There were nipple tassles, witches, and hedonism.
- Queer Cripple Andrew Gurza is building the group DisabilityAfterDark to open up about the intersection of disability and sex.
- When introducing your pubescent children to sex, don’t for get anal intercourse. Don’t expect your school’s teachers to broach this topic appropriately.
- With a Telegram chat message from a listener, “My leather club is having a midlife crisis?” we discuss cliques in the gay kink community.
- Certain kinks and sub-communities draw certain age groups and personalities of people
- Puppies are a great place for younger and less experienced kinksters to join, and some older guard groups feel resentment for the loss of past ways boys would publicly join the leather community
- Gender bending boys still see widespread ostracism from the leather community as well, even as attitudes improve
- We must evolve for the future, we cannot hold onto purely past ways of doing things and expect them to carry into the future
- Leather contests need to be brought into a modern day purpose
- Certain traditions like collars are evolving and shouldn’t be used as a wedge to push new people out of the community.
Join our Telegram chat! LINK TO TELEGRAM
Featured photo is Mr. Leatherman Toronto 2016 Jeremy Feist (left), Toronto Puppy 2016 “Pup Benny” (center), and International Person of Leather 2016/Ms. Leather Toronto 2016 Shahrazad (right) courtesy of the Black Eagle Kennel Klub.
Mr. S Leather Co.