Description of Show
The guys spend the show discussing mentorship: being one and how to find one.
- What Now?
- In the News
- Let them eat…tuna? This Colorado mansion caters to a particular subset of the BDSM universe.
- A lesson they probably did not teach in journalism school: Don’t watch porn if your monitor is in the background of a BBC news broadcast.
- A checklist of things not to do when introducing watersports to others:
- Do not obtain consent
- Be at a Metallica concert
- Target a man, his wife, and their 10-year-old daughter
- Mentorship can be an explicit or an implicit relationship
- There is always the explicit Sir/boy type of relationship
- On the other hand, some mentors do not even realize they are mentors
- Has mentorship, over time, gone down because of the Internet?
- Mentorship does not have to be just “showing someone the ropes.” Mentors can also impart more advanced knowledge to those who are not beginners.
- Being a mentor is not about acting like a superior person. Authenticity is extremely important, not putting on airs.
- Seeking a mentor:
- Carefully consider who your mentors will be.
- As said before, it does not have to be an explicitly-stated thing. Just being around that person is sufficient. In other words, no awkward, formal request to a potential mentor is necessary.
- What do you look for in a mentor? Send us a message at email@example.com and let us talk about it.
Mr. S Leather Co.