Douchepickle of the week: AFA – skidmarks, assholes, soccer mom’s – oh my! Daddy goes a bit dark on the feelings he has about the American Family Association and gender-neutral bathrooms.
Summary and notes of show
In the News
- He has a Mountie fetish…
- Three Insights About Kink and Non-Monogamous Sex
- Creepy Satanist Protest At Planned Parenthood
- Started with items noticed locally – local groups seem to be made up of a lot of non-traditional puppies – how to make sure they feel welcome and included without compromising anyone’s headspace.
- Distracting at moshes and with other puppies headspaces at time.
- Sparky has never moshed!
- Daddy is not quite up to date on the topic – but has seen a bit and can totally identify with the headspace concerns.
- Fursuits at the rubbout party – respect that it’s their thing, but stood out in the environment – was afraid of shedding!
- Brutus: Traditional ‘RePUPlican’ values but want’s to ensure everyone is included.
- Ansel: Easy transition for furries to pup headspace – many furry groups are ‘G-rated’ – puppy communities tend to be more allowing of this.
- Brutus was a furry – was a fox, then a lion, then a dog, now a ‘me’ – but never felt a ‘furry headspace’. First ‘taste’ of headspace.
- Daddy wants to know: What is ‘Antelope’ / ‘Reindeer’ / ‘etc’ headspace? Is it like pup headspace? How do they see it fitting into the puppy community.
- If you are not a puppy and not in a puppy headspace – is it appropriate for you to participate in a puppy mosh where the assumption is that this is for ‘pup space’ – vs. something more open? Is that offensive?
- All-skate / Public swim
- Remember: people have made the transition from puppy to furry as well.
- Daddy: That gives puppies a fun place to go – but where do other animals go? Do they have a (e.g.)skunk mosh for people to have their own outlet?
- Label of ‘puppy’ compared to the label ‘leather’ – we are still defining this as a group.
- What does it mean to be a puppy?
- How can we make sure that everyone is included and comfortable without offending everyone?
- Is this possible even?
About Our Guests
Pup Brutus: Bestest puppy in the land!
Pup Ansel: Also the bestest puppy! What?! There can be two of them!!!