Description of Show
Today, at popular request, we talk about feet! Despite Sparky’s personal aversion, we brought on a veritable foot fetish expert, author James T. Medak, to talk to us about all things feet. This is also perhaps our most pun-filled episode to date!
- In the News
- Students hold a “Shit In” to protest the lack of gender neutral bathrooms at the U Mass and come out with a successful result. We have no response from the university janitorial staff about the Mass shitting.
- 2016 was the most murderous for trans people in recent recorded history.
- Targét launches a gay pride merchandise offensive with proceeds benefitting GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network).
- Podophilia – Foot Worship!
- Our guest was suggested by fan of the show, TiedFeetGuy.
- Introverts and folks from repressive environments tend to more often into feet
- Foot sucking and service can be an intense power play and show of total submission
- Tickle torture is a common way tops can enjoy feet paired with bondage
- Foot fetishism can be an obsession, a primal lust and need for worship. Foot pigs will pay for used smelly socks for example.
- Foot fucking and foot jobs can be an intense sensation for both
- It’s hard to introduce your foot fetish to a potential partner. Many get very self conscious about the social stigma.
About Our Guest
James T. Medak is the author of five best-selling erotic tomes, including Getting Off on the Wrong Foot, How to be a Foot Pig, and an anthology called The Best Foot Forward. When not working on his sixth novel, he maintains a popular Tumblr and continues to get into all sorts of kinky things with his boyfriend. He lives in Chicago.
Mr. S Leather Co.